The Adventure Begins Here!
We are a faith-based 501(c)3 non-profit organization providing enrichment programs for youth and children. For 25+ years, Breakaway has been empowering young people through communities of faith, hope and love.
The Breakaway “experience” is about creating fun-filled, faith-based adventures that enrich the lives of young people spiritually, socially, and holistically.
We offer meaningful recreational experiences that foster healthy community, instill a sense of belonging, empower imagination, cultivate spiritual growth, build resiliency skills, and develop leadership virtues to serve others.
Contact us for more information about registering your child for a program and to learn about scholarship availability.
See our Child Safety Policy
Lower Alabama Representative
Central Florida Representative
West Africa Representative
Benefits of Breakaway programs:
- It is action-packed fun, healthy physical activity
- Promotes social wellness, community engagement
- Develops constructive relationships with adults and peers
- Shapes character and team building aptitude
- Builds resilience in youth facing adversity
- Enhances a child’s capacity to respond well to challenges
- Participants gain positive affirmation, social edification
- Boosts self-esteem and self-confidence
- Fosters spiritual enrichment, faith-building activities
- Encourages positive artistic and creative expression
- Stretches a child’s conflict resolution skills
- Celebrates diversity, honor and respect for others
- Champions unity
- Empowers lives; makes youth RESILIENT… communities STRONGER